Famaco Dye / Renovation Leather Cream 15ml
Famaco have mastered the art of coloring leather materials and footwear which will literally change the colour of the shoe. The innovative Dye Cream is a unique formula and consistency which has been conquered to make renovating and covering scuffs easier than ever. Perfect for scuffed school shoes, or tired looking boots – is your go to product.
The benefits of using Famaco Dye Cream
There are many benefits of using Famaco boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
– has a huge range of colours and tones
– Easy to apply formula, can be mixed to get exact colour match
– Small pot goes a long way so to stop drying out it is better to keep it small.
– Small amount of product goes a LONG way, one pot on average will dye 2 pairs of shoes.
– Cream consistency, meaning depending on your final look it can be applied with a cloth or brush
How to apply Famaco Dye Cream
– Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match
– Clean the shoe using a Shucare Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
– With a Shucare Cloth, Brush, or Paint brush, apply a SMALL amount of product to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
– Once happy with the colour – In small, stoked or circular motions (Dependent on your applicator) apply the cream. You will see the pigment immediately.
– Leave to dry before applying another coat
– If needed, reapply another layer of the dye cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
– After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)